High School Humanities
Students will learn the 4 pillars of computational thinking and computational thinking skills by playing cooperative games.
- Pattern Recognition
- Algorithm Design
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Data representation
- Use computational thinking and the design process to make a history meme.
- Create a rap battle between two historical characters.
- Use computational thinking to write a sonnet about a cause they care about.
- Create a graphic novel mystery.
- Work in a team of 4 to create a video game that will be used to prepare young children for an emergency situation.
For this cumulative project for computational thinking in the humanities, student will be history detectives. Students will choose one mystery from history and answer it using evidence in a video essay.