CYBER.ORG will be leading a workshop The TCEA Elementary Technology Conference. In this session participants will explore "Planting Seeds In Cybersecurity."
More About This Event:
Register today to take advantage of online professional learning opportunities streamed live and self-paced at the summer’s most festive event for those working in primary education.
What Does Your Ticket Get You?
- Admission to the online conference with LIVE learning from elementary experts June 13-15
- 1-year TCEA membership (or renewal, which includes weekly livestreams that earn you CPE credit, discounts, access to the TCEA community forums, free SketchUp Pro license, and more
- Immediately implementable new ideas and lessons for next year
- Renewed energy and passion for early education
- Access to cutting-edge products from innovative companies
- Fresh techniques that will engage and empower your students
- Access to livestream recordings through July 12
Before you register, please review the following information:
Your TCEA Membership
Registration includes a one-year TCEA membership, or one-year extension of your existing membership from the payment date. Once final payment has been received, your TCEA membership will be activated.
Check out the benefits of membership here.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
For TCEA’s Payment and Cancellation Policy go here.
Virtual Conference Registration
- Registration includes access to all workshops, live presentations, and on-demand content.
- Live presentations conducted June 13-15, will be available as on-demand content after 2-3 days after they stream. Presentations will be available for all registered attendees until July 12, 2021.
- Price increases to $179 on May 1.
*Please note the presentation time for CYBER.ORG is CST*