Over the last ten years, CYBER.ORG has built a K-12 cyber education program with age-appropriate content that aligns with state standards for education in 25 states and counting. The impact of that work is measured in thousands of teachers and students with more content, resources and training that will fuel the cyber workforce pipeline for the future.
- 18,500+ teachers currently enrolled in CYBER.ORG’s content platform
- 12,000+ teachers trained to use CYBER.ORG content for cybersecurity education
- 93% of active CYBER.ORG teachers said that the program was effective in promoting student achievement
- 92% of active CYBER.ORG teachers said that the program is effective at helping students understand cyber career pathways
- 84% of teachers found the program effective in promoting interest in STEM and cyber
- In a Louisiana study, high schools that had teachers enrolled in CYBER.ORG curricula on average sent 4x more students into cyber-related college or university degree programs as those that did not.