CyberEd Webinar Recap: Tools for K12 Leaders: Prevent, Respond, and Recover from Ransomware Attacks
In Case You Missed It: Join Ben Gilbert, Cybersecurity Advisor for CISA Region 3, as he shares tools, resources, and no-cost services to help K-12 decision-makers prevent and recover from ransomware attacks.
In case you missed it, we've put together a recap of our February webinar - Tools for K12 Leaders: Prevent, Respond, and Recover from Ransomware Attacks. We were joined by Ben Gilbert, Cybersecurity Advisor for CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency), for a review of what ransomware is, how to recognize it, and what to do if you suspect you or your school has been a target of an attack.
Watch the entire webinar below and be sure to check out the resources that were shared during the presentation below:
- Presentation slide deck
- CISA - Ransomware Reference Materials for K-12 School and School District IT Staff
- SchoolSafety.gov - COVID-19 Resources for Schools, Cybersecurity & Disinformation
- Ransomware and other cyber safety videos from CYBER.ORG
- Cybersecurity Career Profiles from CYBER.ORG
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies